Final Creative Project – how to submit
Make sure you check out the Course Documents page and PDF and are familiar with the course guidelines for assessment.
Final Creative Project and Essay Due Date:
Monday 7 June, 5PM
(no late submissions will be accepted unless this has been negotiated prior to due date with Eugenia)
Send an email to eugenia.lim [at] rmit.edu.au with the following:
- Full student name
- RMIT student number
- 1 x URL for your blog ( eg. http://nameofblog.wordpress.com )
- 1 x URL for delicious account ( eg. http://delicious.com/yourname )
(These above two sites will be used to measure your participation, alongside your in-class participation)
- 1 x Final Creative Project URL ( eg http://raws.adc.rmit.edu.au/~s1111111/projectname/ )
- 1 x URL for Final Essay ( eg http://raws.adc.rmit.edu.au~/s111111/projectname/finalessay.html )
- At the bottom of your email, include the text from this Statement of authorship form, which states you are not plagiarising, or breaking copyright.
Final Project Marking Criteria :
See Course Guide page and PDF here. It is expected that in addition to text and photos, at least some time-based media will be embedded ( audio and/or video ). Any media used will be referenced, and if the copyright is owned by others, permission will be stated. ( See RMIT on copyright for the web )